Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
moonwlf
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:58 am   

Interface docking

I'd like to make some suggestions for improving the docking system. First, It would be nice to have a easier way to dock windows into the flyout window tab. If you have child windows on the top you have to hide all the child windows to dock something into the flyout windows.

It would be nice to have a more user friendly way to dock these windows. I accidently undocked the reference panel a few times. I took quiet a while to figure it out the first time and I use docking in a lot of programs I use.

It seems that the "require alt key for docking" isn't working. I have it checked in my preferences and and can freely move windows around. More then once I have accidently moved the menu box from the references window and docked into the main interface.

What might work better is under the layout menu have a lock layout selection
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:57 am   

"require alt key for docking" I believe that option means that in order to dock to an area you need to be pressing the alt button rather than having to hold alt to start a drag to do a dock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: