Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
tijer
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:17 pm   

[1.07] Editing Settings on more than 1 session.

Just downloaded 1.07, deleted 1.06 , as i had nothing in there i wanted to keep... Made 1 sessions edited my colours fonts etc.. worked fine.

Made a new session, from the sessions screen, saved it....

Loaded the new session, and tried to edit the settings of the new session and got an access violation error....

Appears you cannot edit settings on more than 1 session.

Also, when i went to the session window and clicked on the session i wanted to edit, i clicked on the file tab, and it reverted to the first session i created.

Also just tried to connect to the new session i made.. and it again was in an undocked window in the middle of the screen
makena
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:50 pm   

If you uncheck the "Use Layout" option in the "Files" tab of the "Edit Session" screen, the undocked window strangeness seems to go away.
Why? No Clue.
Dunno about deleting the associated layout. You did between upgrades, as Zugg reccommended, I assume.

If you have more then one session window open, you can get more then one "Edit Settings" dialog to open.

focus a session window, click settings (Edit Settings dialog opens)
focus a different session window, click settings (another Edit Settings dialog opens)

Which seems to cause some strangeness sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: