Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Davos
Adept

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:11 pm   

[1.05] Changing syntax checking colors.

In versions of zmud you can change the colors for what the syntax checker for the settings used. I can't seem to find that in cmud. The reason Im looking because in cmud some of the settings are VERY hard to read, mainly the {{}} (()) and [[]] they are so light I have to hilight the text in order to see where they are...
Adept

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:35 pm   

*Bump*

Anything?
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:57 pm   

No it's not in there yet.
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:14 pm   

Later in the CMUD Beta I will be adding something new called "Styles". At that time you will be able to customize the styles associated with the syntax highlighter, which will also allow you to use your own *.STX syntax files as well.
Davos
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:21 am   

Perhaps it can be changed to be more readable then till you can add that? I'd really like to help with beta but its just too much of a pain to read even the simplist of things due to this.
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:13 am   

Can you try changing the contrast settings on your monitor? The current default color for delimiters is Silver on White (although White might be changed to whatever your default Windows window-color is). They show up fine here, so maybe the white-level on your monitor is set too high and washing out the gray color.

Should be the same as the color used for the disabled settings in the tree-view of your settings.
Davos
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:16 am   

Your right, it is the same color, I mean I can see them better if I tone down the colors on my monitor but then I cant see other things. Silver on white just seems like a bad choice to me, specially as a default... shrug, I loved them as black as they were in zmud. If it can't be helped it can't be helped, but I wouldn't be suprised if I was the only one having this issue, especially farther down the line when the program and beta testing becomes more wide spread
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:39 am   

Like I said, it won't be long until you can customize this. I don't want to spend time on something minor like this that is going to be completely fixed properly down the road anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: