Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
angelzwarmth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:59 pm   

installing scripts to zchat

I have looked everywhere I can think of for help...my zchat window help doesn't work. I click on contents and idex..nada

So, looking at this website I don't see the help file I'm looking for. Maybe someone can answer these questions:

1}why does the help menu not work? I can click on the "about" to get the zchat info but nothing happens when clicking on index or contents. (not even an error msg)

2} I have zchat set up in a different window from the zmud for less spammage. Everything works fine (except the help menu) ....however...I have scripts I want to use on the chat. They are zmud scripts designed to be run over zchat.

How do I upload, install or import these scripts in the zchat window? The scripts are already in the zchat folder but I see nothing on the zchat window to import them.

Is there a # command for this? I tried #import and #install and whatnot. I am lost here and know I'm missing something. OR.......is zchat set up so that I HAVE to use zchat scripts on the mud itself? I have imported the scripts onto the mud as well but, naturally, they won't work ...I need them imported into the zchat.

Is there a way to keep the zchat in a separate window and link the zchat and zmud together so I can import scripts into the mud and have them still triggered to the zchat window?

angel
saplingg
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:00 am   

On your zMUD window, click Plugins -> Install Plugins...

Then Install the zCHAT .dll file

Your zChat is now connected with zMUD.

From there, you can use the scripts that you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: