Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
OmegaDeus
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:47 pm   

Didn't know where to post this

I've got a suggestion, not for a new addon, or a new feature to anything zugg already has, but a suggestion for a new program altogether. I suggest a stand alone script editor that's sort of like notepad but it'd have the color coding that the script editor inside of zMUD has. It'd also have the ability to save to and ansii script file, and have the standard notepad functions like find and replace. I figures this would be a very helpful program so that way i don't have to open notepad to edit very long scripts that i've somehow managed to make very ugly and hard to read in the script editor, because frankly, it's still just as ugly in notepad cept for i can replace what i need to. Also at the same time i suggest something for zMUDs script editor as it is. in string lists, put some color coding in there. i mean if we're using stuff like %eval and %len in a string list, it's all just black text and maybe it'd be easier to navigate through and find what we're looking for to change if the stuff had color.

[Edit] Also, since you can have color coding show up inside of stuff like #if and #echo and #exec why doesn't #sub have it? it'd be helpful for me to see it inside of my subs as well.

Look at me I've got zSKILLS
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:51 am   

Bleh, brain fart!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: