Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
zmudnoob
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:20 am   

Database out of memory error

I upgraded to zmud 7.13b when it was released and had no problems until about a month ago when I opened zmud as usual only to get a 'zmud out of memory' error message when I tried to open my beautiful database. Within the past couple of days I reformatted my hard drive (for other reasons :-P) and reinstalled windows xp sp2. I still get the zmud 'out of memory' error message the first time in each windows session I try to open my database.

If I close zmud (but not windows), reopen and try to open the database again, it gives me no message at all and doesn't open any database window (basically ignoring that I tried to open a database). I am, however, able to open the database window if create a new character file which doesn't reference my old database but get the same 'out of memory' error if I try to load my old database into it.

I don't really know much about computers and have looked through these forums but haven't found anything that has helped. Please oh please help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: