Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Persephone61

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:05 am   

Unreachable Hosts ( and rapid aging )

Hi, :)

I'm going a bit crazy. I dl'd zmud 7.05 and tried to connect to a certain mud. It kept giving me host is unreachable errors. Finally i got it to work last night, When i tried again today it wont work again ! I tried using a differant (dial up) ISP even and it was still a no go. Other Muds seem to load up fine for me. I checked to see the status of the mud on mudconnector and they verified it is up and running. I pinged.. It replied.
I cant check on tel net because java HATES me and windows XP SP 2.
I double , triple and quadrouple checked all the info ( and again ) Its all right. I even tried to mix it up and splice, split, try to make it work.. Unreachable !!! I looked over all the FAQ here and did a search for all the posts this problem was listed in previously but found no answers. Please Please Please help me !!
Spartacus
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:16 pm   

Do you have the Lock next to the IP address clicked on? If so, you might try to disable that lock (the mud's IP may have changed).
hykou
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:11 pm   

The mud can be real laggy. The one I've been working on wont let me connect, but its up. The server in this case is laggy and sometimes Ill be able to connect, most of the time it wont. Maybe same issues with you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: