Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zeius
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:16 pm   

[1.30] Import zMUD session

the function does not read at all zMUD Sessions titles, it only "find" the IP address
imported sessions got even "strange" caption names

also editing the sessions titles under CMUD cause session textbox to show screwed characters

imported classes that was DISABLED on startup in zMUD, are enabled in cMUD at all
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm   

On the Titles, zMUD had a more complex title structure than CMUD has. In zMUD there was the Title (name of the MUD), but there was also a separate "Icon Caption" field. CMUD only has the Icon Caption (which is called Title in CMUD). So, it's impossible to import some sessions exactly how you'd expect. Just edit the session and change the Title to what you want it to be. There is a know problem on some graphics cards with all of the text edit boxes in CMUD showing multiple characters on top of each other, making the edit box look wrong. Just click on a different edit box and it should repaint the correct text properly. There is a thread in the Beta Forum about this problem, but it has been very difficult to reproduce and fix.

For the classes, the Enable on startup and Disable on startup options should be getting transferred to CMUD. If now, send me the *.MUD zMUD settings file that you are trying to import and I'll take a look at it.
Zeius
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:03 pm   

disabled classes was my fault, I enabled them before the last import
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: