Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Yaldair
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:20 pm   

Unloading a package?

No bug here, just a question.

I loaded a package called untitled while in my "working" package. Was just checking how it would work etc.

Saw it didn't have anything in it, so I removed it from the session and closed the window it had opened.

However, now each time I start that session the same untitled package is loaded. Is there any way to make it stop loading each time I start the session?

Basically it loads 2 packages in one session now. And I only want to load the package assigned to that session and not the one I loaded as a test one time and keep removing each time.

Thanks in Advance,
moonwlf
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:17 pm   

There are some instances that I have noticed when you remove a package that cmud will change that to the main package for the session. This is why you get two instances. It load the package as the main package and has it in the file load list. Just edit the file list for the session and navigate to the correct package to change the name for the session package.

I sent a bug report about this in the last version so hopefully it will be fixed in 1.23
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:00 pm   

Select the Edit Session action from the main Session window and then go to the Files tab. This will show you the list of packages loaded for your session. Click on a package in this list and use the minus "-" button to remove it from the list.

moonwlf: I haven't been able to reproduce that problem, so nothing is fixed yet for 1.23.
moonwlf
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:08 am   

It may be a result of a corrupt package. The package that I had it happen with did have some corruption issues and I eventually recreated it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: