Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion
kyros
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:22 pm   

Cmud outrage 3

This seriously sucks, everytime I try to discuss this, you lock the thread, and just ignore it. Great retailing!
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:29 pm   

this has been covered look over the forums. Including many users feedback. Im sorry you feel the way you do.
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:31 pm   

you have the money for it? I don't. I just got out of the hospital and missed a bunch of work. So it's easy for you to say, it is, as it is.
Phyre_Gnome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:34 pm   

Kyros,

I think all you are attempting to do here is to start trouble. There is no reason to get this angry over a piece of software. Zmud is and always be a great Mu* tool. Its not like Zugg is going to remove Zmud from all computers and force us to buy Cmud.

Just relax...deep breath...

Phyre
kyros
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:43 pm   

Start trouble? Hardly. I just don't think it's a fair trade.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:57 pm   

Kyros, this is the ZMUD forum, not the CMUD forum. I have already warned you once about posting in the incorrect forum. If you continue to abuse our policies on this forum, then you are going to get yourself banned.

As people have already mentioned MANY times, your existing zMUD will continue to work. You are not being forced to buy CMUD.

But continuing to abuse the forum policy IS a serious matter and we will deal with it if we have to.

Locked (again).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: