Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
prestojosh
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:52 pm   

ZmudTray Plugin and A trigger question

I tried installing the zmud tray icon plugin but it doesnt work for me. I have it install in my zmud directory and everything. I use winxp Pro.

I have a trigger question

I want to be able to log the window I have with the character's name, the thing is the characters name changes and the trigger is in an imported file. So I need it to do a #LOG to (charname).txt

I tried #LOG #CH.txt but it didnt work.

Any ideas on either would be appreciated.
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:29 pm   

I didn't fully explore this, but apparently the easiest solution (the %char predefined variable as shown in the Predefined Variables reference in the helpfile) no longer works or at least doesn't work with Simutronics games due to the special handling.

With that said, you could probably retrieve the name using the %session COM object, but I'm not familiar enough with its use to say how to do that.
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:31 pm   

okay that didnt work but I decided to do a variable for the character name and keep the trigger as #LOG @charname.txt which worked for the logging

Now for the plugin. I tried installing the one from the plugins section for putting zmud in the taskbar tray and had zmud closed pointed it to the correct exe file and everything but nothing. Any help with that would be great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: