Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
thalor42
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:52 pm   

MSP problems

I can code in MSP codes for my room/obj/mob progs to trigger. The problem is I cannot see them in zmud when I look at the program through zmud. Looking at it through telnet I can see the !!MUSIC tag but in zmud I cant... It all plays fine.....it downloads it from my site....plays...ends...but I cant see it in the mobprog/roomprog/objprog..
Example

In telnet I see this in the program:

if nosound $n
else
room echo !!MUSIC(lothlori.mid T=Music C=1 L=1 U=http://crimsongate.kyndig.com/XXXXX)
endif

In zmud I see this.

if nosound $n
else
room echo endif

And yes the endif jumps up a line. Do I need to turn something off to be able to see the code when im programming it into my mob/obj/room progs? Is something being censored?

Thanks
-T
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:15 am   

Yes, you need to turn off the MSP option in your preferences. Otherwise zMUD thinks it is getting sent an MSP command and it's trying to play the sound and not showing the command. There are various options in zMUD for displaying MSP tags for debugging purposes, or allowing MSP tags in the middle of the line like that. Just take a look at the MSP page in the preferences.
thalor42
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:25 am   

Thanks...that works :P I'll just have to remember to turn it back on when i'm done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: