Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kallendbor
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:22 am   

Automapper Look

I'm subscribed to a thread that asks the question:

How do I fix the look and find buttons that don't work anymore. I click on the buttons, and look doesn't look in the mud, and neither does find. If i manually look in the mud after clicking wither buttons, the results are acheived, but the mapper no longer send the look command. How can I fix this?

good paraphrase. I've had this queestion myself a long time ago, then recently had it again. a search did not turn up the answer, it just turned up the thread that i can't find. The reason I bring this up now is that no one could answer the question. how do you fix the automapper's look function.

you use the %look () function. Yeah, simple huh. I typed in %look (look) and my problem was solved.

As to how i lost this functionality, i don't know. but i suspect it has to do with the fact that I exported my settings without clicking the export inherited settings too. when i used that export to recover a lost script, that lost the inherited stuff. Speculation though.

Now if only I could get to that part of the board that tells me what threads I'm subscribed to...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: