Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2
eupher Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:01 am
Access violations with Zmud 7.11a and windows xp pro
Darkwytch
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:17 pm   

woah.. there is a new version already?? LOL ok lemme check it out
Darkwytch
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:22 pm   

Well i downloaded the new version and you was abusulutly correct.. I can now open it up with out getting those access violations.. Thanks for helping us.. I am sure the others appriciate it as much as I DO
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:32 pm   

Cool! Thanks for reporting this...it's great to get confirmation from both users who originally reported the problem.
Darkwytch
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:46 am   

Im just glad to have my beloved zmud back hehehe *huggles* thanks much man.. I do appriciate all the hard work you and your crew dows to keep bettering it.. Its great.. no one will SWAY ME... believe me.. lots have tried... all failed.. nothing like haveing capture windows and my fancy smany trigga's....
DaHart85
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:18 pm   

I can't speak for everyone, but I definately appreciate your efforts and success to fix this! Especially since it was just a mere inconvenience. I'm definately impressed. Thanks for your help and kudos on the new version.
JohnnyD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:35 pm   

Is it just me, or are other people still getting access violations for v 7.13? I tried changing the path the installation took, and it was no good. Still nothing.

Any idea why the access violations are -still- happening, even though it's been two upgrades?
JohnnyD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:38 pm   

Oops, seems I didn't read carefully enough. This thread was for making new windows, not just starting up the program. Sorry about that! I'll go find another thread now, maybe it's out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: