Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
njms

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:49 pm   

Buttons always on top (or something)

I have a fairly complicated button set for one of my characters and lots of buttons on top of other buttons and whatnot. But the problem I'm having is that I can't find anyway to make it so when I first log in, all the buttons on top of other buttons stay that way. Is there any way I can set some buttons to always on top, or something like that? Thanks
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:39 pm   

I suppose you MIGHT be able to pull off this trick by using an atconnect alias that enables all the folders with your buttons in them in a very specific order, but there's no command, function, or option to change the z-order of buttons.

#alias atconnect {#T+ FolderYouWantOnTheBottom;#T+ FolderYouWantOnTheNextLevel;#T+ FolderYouWantOnTop}

Those commands WILL be subject to memory limitations and such, so there's really no guarantee your buttons will load like you want with any given login. To really force the issue, you may have to insert some #WAITs into that alias to give each folder time enough to load all it's settings and do whatever needs to be done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: