Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kallendbor
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:54 pm   

Status bars

ok, so far i can put stuff in my status bar that reports my spells on me in a 1 or 0 fashoin.
that really all i need to do with it. my question is, am i stuck with a single line status bar? this list of spells on the mud i play on is approaching 50, and will go even higher at some point. it's filling up what status bar i have. and if someone could point me to a place that explians what i can do with status bars that would be great as well. i'm using v6.16.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:58 am   

The status LINE is limited to just one line (you can actually put however many lines you wish, you just will only be able to see either the first or last line but not any other line). The cool thing about the status line, however, is that it has the status WINDOW built into it.

The window is no different from the line, except that the window can be multi-lined as as wide/tall as you make it.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
Kallendbor
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 7:31 am   

quote:

The status LINE is limited to just one line (you can actually put however many lines you wish, you just will only be able to see either the first or last line but not any other line). The cool thing about the status line, however, is that it has the status WINDOW built into it.

The window is no different from the line, except that the window can be multi-lined as as wide/tall as you make it.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: