Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
lera213
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:08 am   

I need help with a Button

I would like to know if I can put a button up, of a type of meter that shows my hp/sp level. As I fight, my hp and sp go down, is there a way to have a colored button, that moves down as my hp/sp goes down? Currently I have a prompt, it shows hp/sp status, but I would rather have a button if possible.

Anyone know of how I can do this? Please keep in mind when explain how to do this, that I know much about zmud.

This is what my mud shows for my hp/sp
hp: 282/282 sp: 162/170
Str (14/14) Con (30/30) Dex (29/29) Int (16/16) Fig (30/30) Will (11/11)
You are level: 24. You are sober. Wimpy is set to 169.
decantor
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:26 am   

#trigger {hp: (%d)/(%d) sp: (%d)/(%d)} {#var current_hp %1;#var max_hp %2;#var current_mana %3;#var max_mana %4}

As for the button, I set them up in the settings editor, because I can never remember the syntax. Open a new button, set it to type gauge. in the 'gauge' portion of the menu, set it to monitor @current_hp, maximum value of @max_hp. You can then alter the button as you see fit.
lera213
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:52 am   

I tried, and It's not working, can you try to explain a little clearer? I got button up, and tested it, but my health button didn't move, it showed I was still full of hp.

I sent you via mail, what I have in my file already in status bar etc. Thank you again.

Lera
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: