Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
NazgulBane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:04 am   

Measuring time for actions.

This is a question that I keep feeling like must have an easy answer that I keep missing, but I've had trouble finding an answer in the old posts (perhaps because it's just too easy and I'm silly missing it) or in talking to my friends about it (perhaps because I think it would be rarely used.)

I am under the impression that Zmud can be used to check the time it takes from one event to another. well... to be more specific, I want to know how long it takes me to regain balance after taking a certain action exactly. I've tried starting a timer at the beginning of the action and checking the time at the end, but that only gets it down to seconds and with my inept ability it's not even exact on seconds.

Ultimately a constant timestamp that goes to hundredths of a second would be the most useful thing if I could find it.

Thank you for the help in advance.
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:32 am   

the Predefined variable %secs will give you the number of milliseconds since midnight. Store each one in a variable on lost/regain trigger and compare from there Id give ya more but I'm dead tired :P maybe
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: