Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Loto
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:49 pm   

Greater than, Less than, and Mana

MUD prompt looks like this:

<220hp 128m 220mv>

How would I write a script to make it so if mana is greater than 100 it sends "wake;c 'enchant weapon' sword" to the mud, and if it is less it sends "sleep".

I think it uses #IF, but that's all I know how to do it.
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:44 pm   

#trigger {^~<(%d)hp (%d)m (%d)mv~>} {#if %2>100 {wake;c 'enchant weapon' sword} {sleep}

I do not recommend this as to if your in a battle and your mana drops to low you will become a narcoleptic
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:54 pm   

#TR enchant {~<%dhp (%d)m %dmv~>} {#IF (%1 < 100) {sleep};#IF (%1 > 100) {wake;c 'enchant weapon' sword}} {} {nocr|prompt}
#COND {} {#CR} {Wait|Param=2000}

NOTES:
1. I gave the trigger an ID so that it can easily be disabled (#T- enchant) or removed (#UNTR enchant) when you get tired of enchanting your sword
2. I only put () around the second %d, so mana is %1 and hp and moves aren't available from this trigger
3. Since this is based on a prompt, I used the "prompt" option. I also used the "nocr" option to prevent it from firing twice on the same prompt -- once when the prompt block is received and a second time when an end-of-line is received or sent.
4. I used the condition to provide a 2-second delay (2000 milliseconds), so that the trigger won't fire on the prompts received for the sleep, wake, or cast commands, and a new prompt will be provided at the end of those two seconds. Adjust the delay to allow sufficient time to complete your cast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: