Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Mahz
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:06 am   

Capturing Question

Hey All. I have triggers to capture Tells, Clan Talks, Skill Improvements ect.

They all work nicely and I just move my mouse to the top of the screen to see the different windows that I have captured into.

My question is, If I want to go up and click on Triggers or Aliases, or anything in the Menu, then I brings up the settings file for the Windows that I have captured. And not the file that I'am using on my character.

I can right click on the screen and go to Edit Menu, but I would sometimes rather like to just go up and click on triggers. But then It doesn't load my characters settings file, only one of the capture windows settings file.

I hope I made the problem clear and would greatly appreciate any response!

A typical trigger that I have set is #trigger {(*) tells you (*)} {#cap (Tells)}

Thanks!
Davos
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:12 am   

It will pull up the settings file for the window that Is currently active
If you have your tells window on top or active when you click on the buttons up top this will happen, make sure you have your main character window on top or active at the time and it should work, This is what Ive experienced anyways.
DMUS
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:40 am   

I do it to. Worse is when I'm trying to type in the command line and realize I still have the editor window selected. That always annoys me. Zmud does everything else. Why can't it read my mind and know I want the command line instead of the editor? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: