Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
K3me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:34 am   

Windows missing??

Ok here is what happened. I'm playing my mud Aadarian Realms. I decided that I needed to make a trigger to autowelcome my friends. I had hit the trigger button and an error popped up. It presented a memory error. I closed it down and my zmud froze up. BTW this was on zmud 6.4? (the current stable d/l). When I restarted zmud and tried the trigger button to finish working on the trigger it presented everything and that same mem error. Once again I closed the mem error and this time the program kept running. I was able to create new triggers and alias's and everything, EXCEPT define the values. I've tried everything from right clicking on the trigger to highlighting it and using the edit button. I've searched high and low through this program to find some method of resolving this. Any suggestions?

Kintari dedicated follower of Ral'Bane
Skaphia
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:49 am   

Sounds like your computer has some RAM issues. I could be wrong though. Doesn't look like this is a software problem.
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:15 pm   

Sounds like you may have a corrupted settings file. Try following the steps in the migration guide. http://www.zuggsoft.com/zmud/migrating.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: