Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Modus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:03 am   

6.40 Command Line not Wrapping

I am using zmud 6.40 and I've found that my command line doesn't wrap with long command inputs as it used to. I've gone into preferences and found command line under general preferences and have "wordwrap command line" enabled.

I've looked around through preferences and haven't been able to find anything else that may do the trick. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:57 am   

quote:

I am using zmud 6.40 and I've found that my command line doesn't wrap with long command inputs as it used to. I've gone into preferences and found command line under general preferences and have "wordwrap command line" enabled.

I've looked around through preferences and haven't been able to find anything else that may do the trick. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

Any other problems on your computer related to text boxes? Someone posted about this in the Beta Forums and it was put forth by Zugg that the rtf dll file was corrupted. I forget the exact name of the dll file, though.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
mimique6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:28 pm   

I had that problem a while back, too. Was anoying because if you had wrapping enabled, the curser would stop at the edge of the line (while the typing continued into the great unknown)

As I recall, I was fiddling with multple versions at once (reinsalling/overwritting/sloppy uninstalls)

I'd recommend doing a clean uninstall, and reinstalling it should get it going away. Just make sure you back-up all the *.mud and settings you wanna keep.

~Mimique

Is it bad when Zmud plays more than you do?
Modus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:18 pm   

I searched through the beta forums. I didn't previously have access to them. It would appear that the problem can be partially fixed by replacing riched20.dll file with original copy from OS disk. Though I've not figured out how to do that with Win XP yet. I know I used to be able to do it with Win 98 fairly easily but, I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks for help above.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:10 pm   

It would most likely be in one of the .cab files in the CD. However, you could also search for it on the Internet.

Kjata
Modus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:59 am   

Well, I have tried both options so far. Neither seemed to work.

* replaced riched20.dll.
* uninstalled and wiped zmud directory and reinstalled freshly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: