Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Stormchoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:26 pm   

Trigger window not showing

When I open the triggers settings window where you would normally see your list of triggers in what ever order you sort them in and below that you would have the dialog box where you can enter a new trigger or edit an existing one. I did something and I am not sure what, and now all I can see is the editor dialog box. If I full screen the triggers window I can see maybe half a line of the triggers list window. Still I can not resize it though. I have tried renaming the zmud.ini file and letting zmud create a new one as this has helped in the past but this time it does not seem to be working. Any help is most apprecated.
Stormchoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:42 pm   

Oh yes. I am using 6.38 beta.
Stormchoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:51 pm   

Never mind guys. I found a workable solution.
rafa80

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:25 pm   

can you plz tell us what the workable solution is? I'm having the oposite problem. My edit window isn't showing, all I can do is sit there and look at all the different triggers and turn them off and on, I can't edit any of them. I'm guessing the solution you found would be the same. I've tried clicking on the edit button, all that does is for a split second I think maybe I see the edit pane open up, but then it disapears as fast as it comes and the browser pane just gets bigger. Thx. Oh yeah, and I am using 6.16
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: