Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
tedthededhed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:15 am   

CLOCK CHANGE DETECTED

EGADS!!
i tried to double click on zmud and it came up with a window saying that it has detected a clock change.. i did not change the clock. it keeps wanting me to restore the clock and then restart the application
ARRGGG!! and when i click on the verify time button it says that it cant connect to the internet to do so. and i dont know what a proxy is or if ive got one. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT!! I HAVE NO LIFE OTHER THAN MUDDING!! I NEEED ZMUD TO SURVIVE! zmud is the best mud client i've used..
down with telnet!
tedthededhed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:31 am   

I feel very very stupid.. my computer's clock i had set to july.. but its august..
quote:

EGADS!!
i tried to double click on zmud and it came up with a window saying that it has detected a clock change.. i did not change the clock. it keeps wanting me to restore the clock and then restart the application
ARRGGG!! and when i click on the verify time button it says that it cant connect to the internet to do so. and i dont know what a proxy is or if ive got one. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT!! I HAVE NO LIFE OTHER THAN MUDDING!! I NEEED ZMUD TO SURVIVE! zmud is the best mud client i've used..
down with telnet!

LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:50 pm   

Always check the obvious first.

LightBulb
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:19 am   

ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: