Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
smartturkeycj@gmail.com
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm   

CMUD Freezing on #Makewindow

Hey all, having a small problem. I'm trying to make a new window for printing chats, the problem is that when I either try to #makewindow or use the #capture, it tries to add all my toolbars to the new window and then it completely freezes up. I didn't see anything on how to disable toolbars from joining the new window...Suggestions?

Part Duece: How do I have two status windows? I seem to only have the one...
smartturkeycj@gmail.com
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 pm   

Side note, I made it's not the trigger using the %window()
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 pm   

1)buttons will be shown in every window that can see that button. If you only want it to appear in one window, then you put the button in that window; if you want it to appear in 3 windows but not the 4th, then you create the button 3 times and put each one in the window you want to display it.

2)there is only ever 1 status window. You can change what it shows by creating Status objects (which ones show is determined by the current window focus). Status objects are just the text that you see on the status window or on the status line.
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 pm   

Hey Matt, thanks for the quick response. My issue I think is that the package that has all my buttons is carrying over to the new window, is there a way to define what packages do and don't carry over to the new window?
Anaristos
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 am   

Yes, click on the window setting, then choose Advanced from the tabs at the bottom of the display. On the right margin you will see a list of packages which are visible to the window. Un-check the packages you want to inactivate for the setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: