Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
pladdypants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm   

dirs get messed up when i sprint (3.22a)

Hey there,

All of a sudden when i sprint on my maps, cmud will send single letter dirs for nw, sw, se, ne. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I've noticed it happens mostly when i have two of the above dirs in a row (se se for example). It sends the corresponding single letter and it just messes up my movement.

Anyone else seen this and/or know a fix?

Thanks!
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:39 pm   

You posted about this just the other day, granted in the wrong forum if you were using 3.22a then.

What do you mean by sprint, is it speedwalk as you were referring to the other day?

Have you tried in a blank session to see what happens?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm   re:

Hey Taz,

Yes by sprint i mean speedwalk (i double click on the map and go there). Also i realized i was in the wrong forum which is why i posted here.

I have not tried this in a blank session. Also the issue comes and goes, so there's no real guarantee i can recreate it :(.
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:05 pm   

In a blank session I think you have to manually add the directions packages anyway in order to test, plus since you are using your map you'd have to open that too.

Give it a go while running around parts of your mud that you are safe in so you don't have to have any triggers or aliases loaded and see if it does the same after a couple of hours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: