Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
LordParn69

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:42 am   

I need helpx0r!

Ok - I played muds - I love Muds - I need Muds - I wanna make a mud! I got all the resources - I got sources - I got tons of crap! - When goin through the C i realized.. Its too much.. overwhelming.. Id like to make my own mud from scratch!... now the problem.. i have no idea where to start!

If anyone has a site with tutorials, n00bie help files, mud makin files, anything, Let me know plz! Post it herrree!

(U know mud makin would be alot easier if someone just chucked together a VB program or a linux app to make muds ((With fields u fill in with skills effects etc)) )

*hint hint u programmers*

((also - what im making - or i want to make - is a simple lil town.. probably 10 classes.. with like.... 10 special skills each... 5-6 races... and an ez-ly builder type set up. Im tryin to get a RP enforced Midevil MUD to replace my D&D games on sundays))
-LP
jtrent
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:54 am   

I believe a post on how to make muds would be better suited at The Mudconnector.

Learn C/C++, and acquire tons of free time to test a localized mud out.
If you want to know where to download a working mud, of which you can alter, Search around Kyndig.

-J

The system doesn't really work, it can't be fixed,
no one understands it, no one is in charge of it,
it can't be lived without, and it gets worse every year.
- Stewart Brand
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: