Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
omniwing
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm   

HELP my trigger classes keep disappearing but they are STUCK ON

This is really, really frustrating and I'm begging for your help. This is the 2nd time it has happened. Basically what the problem is, I'll go to right click on a trigger class folder to enable or disable the class. I accidentally 'drag' the folder a half inch instead of clicking 'enable', and the folder just disappears. However, the triggers in it are all still active! Now I can't shut it off, and I can't see it. I am 100% sure I have "all" selected at the top, and I can see every other class folder, and I am 100% sure I did not drag it into another class folder. (I have checked them all). My class folder simply 'vanished' and I can not get it back. This is very bad because all of the triggers are stuck on, and I can't get them to turn off unless I disable all my triggers! I can't remember the class name of the folder I lost either, so I can't turn them off. THIS is breaking my mud client, I can't play because these triggers need to be turned OFF and the folder is just gone.

Really, really very frustrated, will someone PLEASE tell me if there is a way to get this fixed, or do I have to uninstall my client, re-install, and re-write every single freaking trigger I have?
omniwing
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm   

Okay, so I figured out you can expand a list on the left and I found the class folder. IT has a line through it. I don't know how the fuck it happened, or how to fix it, but I deleted them so I figured this out. Sorry and thank you. (BAD PROGRAMMING!)
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm   

The line through it simply means that the class is disabled. No need to delete it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: