Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
pelonza
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:49 am   

Notes for zones? & Complicated delayed links...

I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to store notes related to ZONES. My mud has tons of areas, and I organize them by creating a new zone for each new "area" (by a wiz or whatever) and then connecting them into a huge database....but I want to be able to store notes about specific zones (for example what quest it pertains to or what most of the mob/creature sizes are).....

If this DOESN'T exist...consider it a suggestion for the CMUD Beta/Mapper stuff....

Sort of related to this is there a good way to incorporate a "delay" into a direction on the mapper. I.e. I want to include in the movement direction that the mapper/runner must "wait" for a certain time (or really better a trigger phrase)....before entering the next command...I think I could do this via paths (incorporating a #wait)...but I'd like to include it on the map so I can simply right click and speedwalk around the map without having issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: