Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
TiJay
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm   

somethings is up with my counter, now...

I got it working in the other windows, but for some reason, it's not working in this one....

Code:

#TRIGGER {^You receive (%d) experience points.} {#ad exp %1;#ad netxp %1;#ad cnt 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You attempt to bash} {#ad bash 1;stand} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You bash into (%*) goes down!} {#ad bash 1;#ad sucbash 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You throw (%*) to the ground!} {#ad throw 1;#ad sucthrow 1;#hi} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You trip (%*) goes down!} {#ad trip 1;#ad suctrip 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You try to grab a hold, but miss!} {#ad throw 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You successfully rescue} {#ad rescue 1;#ad sucrescue 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You sweep, but they are just a little too quick for you.} {#ad trip 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You fail to rescue} {#ad rescue 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You successfully rescue} {#ad rescue 1;#ad sucrescue 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^Your tail whacks (%*) in the head! They are stunned} {#ad tail 1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^Death sucks (%*) experience points from you as payment for resurrection.} {#ad death 1;#ad deathloss %1;#ad exp -%1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You flee (%*)! What a COWARD! You lose (%d) exps!} {#ad netxp -%2;#ad fleexp %2} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You couldn't get away!  You lose (%d) exps.} {#ad netxp -%1;#ad fleexp %1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You recall from combat!  You lose (%d) exps.} {#ad netxp -%1;#ad fleexp %1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You failed!  You lose (%d) exps.} {#ad netxp -%1;#ad fleexp %1} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You are (%*) and a worshipper of (%x).} {#var worship %2} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^You are (%*) and a devoted worshipper of (%x).} {#var worship %2} {runcounter}

#TRIGGER {^Your gain is: (%d)/(%d) hp, (%d)/(%d) m, (%d)/(%d) mv (%d)/(%d) prac.} {#ad lev 1;emote increases in power!!  |by|%1 |y|hps|n|, |br|%3 |r|mana|n|, |bw|%7 |w|practices|n|.} {runcounter}

#VAR worship {Snikt}

#ALIAS runreport {get_color;gtell |bk|This run, |@bclr|@worship |bk|gave me: |@bclr|@exp |bk|xp, |@bclr|@cnt |bk|kills, |@bclr|@lev |bk|level(s).;#if {@death=0 && @fleexp=0} {} {gtell |bk|I've lost %if( @death!=0, ~|@bclr~|@deathloss ~|bk~|xp ~|bk~|by ~|@bclr~|@death ~|bk~|death~(s~))%if( @death!=0 and @fleexp!=0, ~|bk~| ~and ~|bk~|)%if( @fleexp!=0, ~|@bclr~|@fleexp ~|bk~|xp from fleeing ~and~/~or recalling) so my net gain is |@bclr|@netxp|bk| xp.};stats}

#ALIAS stats {#if {@bash=0 && @trip=0 && @throw=0 && @rescue=0 && @tail=0} {} {gtell %if( @bash!=0, ~|bk~| Bashes: ~|@bclr~|@sucbash~|@bclr~|~/~|@bclr~|@bash)%if( @trip!=0, ~|bk~| Trips: ~|@bclr~|@suctrip~|bk~|~/~|@bclr~|@trip)%if( @throw!=0, ~|bk~| Throws: ~|@bclr~|@sucthrow~|bk~|~/~|@bclr~|@throw)%if( @rescue!=0, ~|bk~| Rescues: ~|@bclr~|@sucrescue~|bk~|~/~|@bclr~|@rescue)%if( @tail!=0, ~|bk~| Tails: ~|@bclr~|@tail) ~|w~|}}

#ALIAS get_color {#var colors {y|g|b|r|c|p};#var bright_colors {by|bg|bb|br|bc|bp};#ad ccc 1;#if (@ccc>%numitems(@colors)) {#var ccc 1};#var clr %item(@colors,@ccc);#var bclr %item(@bright_colors,@ccc)}

#ALIAS resetrun {#var exp 0;#var cnt 0;#var lev 0;#var bash 0;#var sucbash 0;#var trip 0;#var suctrip 0;#var throw 0;#var sucthrow 0;#var rescue 0;#var sucrescue 0;#var death 0;#var deathloss 0;#var netxp 0;#var fleexp 0;#var tail 0;#ec --- Resetting counters ---}

The error is somewhere in this line...something to do with the #IF command...
#ALIAS runreport {get_color;gtell |bk|This run, |@bclr|@worship |bk|gave me: |@bclr|@exp |bk|xp, |@bclr|@cnt |bk|kills, |@bclr|@lev |bk|level(s).;#if {@death=0 && @fleexp=0} {} {gtell |bk|I've lost %if( @death!=0, ~|@bclr~|@deathloss ~|bk~|xp ~|bk~|by ~|@bclr~|@death ~|bk~|death~(s~))%if( @death!=0 and @fleexp!=0, ~|bk~| ~and ~|bk~|)%if( @fleexp!=0, ~|@bclr~|@fleexp ~|bk~|xp from fleeing ~and~/~or recalling) so my net gain is |@bclr|@netxp|bk| xp.};stats}
calesta
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm   

Your #if command has the wrong syntax... you are using {@death=0 && @fleexp=0} instead of (@death=0 && @fleexp=0).
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 pm   

Yes, I think this is another case where zmud wasn't strict about enforcing the correct syntax.
TiJay
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 pm   

I've changed all of my triggers for #ad to #var with %eval()...but now it doesn't add properly...

#tr {^You flee (%*)! What a COWARD! You lose (%d) exps!}
#var netxp %eval(@netxp - %2)
#var fleexp %eval(@fleexp + %2)

when i tested it, i fled twice from a mob, once lost 28 xp, and once 29, but both the @netxp and @fleexp only show for the 29xp loss...

I'm having issues with *ALL* of them with this code, so that tells me i'm doing the same thing wrong in every one of them...probably about 2 dozen total
Dumas
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:52 am   

Hmm, you need to show the rest of this. And if you could, switch to the xml tab and copy what is there over here. Makes it a little easier for us to copy it to test out.

I did test this trigger in a blank session and it worked as it should. I set netxp to 100 and fleexp to 0.
#SHOW You flee jim! What a COWARD! You lose 40 exps!
netxp was then 60 and fleexp was 40.

So the trigger is working correctly. But you are obviously missing some functionality that you are expecting.

EDIT: Oops, I'm using 3.05. Can someone be sure this trigger is firing properly in the latest public version?
TiJay
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am   

Code:

<trigger priority="2950" id="295">
  <pattern>^You bash into (%*) goes down!</pattern>
  <value>#var bash %eval(@bash + 1)
#var sucbash %eval(@sucbash + 1)</value>
</trigger>
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:51 pm   

That code is working fine for me. One thing to note is that you probably don't want %* in your trigger--you probably mean *.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: