Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
RockyWilliams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 pm   

Dragonrealms Question

Hi. I just bought ZMud and am a Dragonrealms player. I was wondering if there's a group, thread, or list of scripts or something players of DR have found particularly useful. I'd like to get ZMud up to being atleast as useful to me as Stormfront is, and then try and get a handle on making it more useful using its advanced features. I'm trying to figure things out on my own, but I'm not above being given some help or completed information to get me started..
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 pm   

The Finished Scripts forum is probably your best bet. There might be some Yahoo Talk Groups still, but the old DRZMud one doesn't exist anymore and I haven't yet joined others to see if they are worth the bother.

Everything but a specialized foraging script and the makings of a moon mage prediction script are all I really have left from a computer crash and virus infection, but between posting and email I can help explain things.

It's best that you figure out much of how you plan on using it and what it should look like on-screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: