Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Synex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 am   

Window resized to nothing or gone altogether? (fixed)

Background: I only run 2 windows, the main one, and one that has all the chat captured to it (and gaged from the main) these windows are tiled vertically.

Problem: i was typing, and the main window appears to have been resized to nothing or removed. I.e. the command prompt/command line moved all the way flush with the buttons that were across the top of the main window. So now i have one window (the main) that is all Grey (the color of the client border) and the chat window, that still captures and works normally. I can still input commands into the main prompt and everything appears to work fine (including triggers) but i just can't resize or reset the main window so i can see whats going on.

History: this has happened once before, i just started typing (must have not selected the window correctly) and what ever i typed shrunk the window or removed it. The fix i did last time required me to make a new char, and copy over all the triggers, etc. from the old one.

has this happened to anyone else, and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks

Last edited by Synex on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Synex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:36 pm   More info:

So it appears i've basically lost the "show mud output" option on the main screen.

Yet when i go to View>Pref>General then down to Windows, the option of "show mud output" is still selected. I've played with all of those toggles and still no luck.
Dharkael
Enchanter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:27 pm   

Okay when I go to View>Pref>General and then down to Windows. There is a "Mud output windows" option.
If However I go to View->Pref->General->User Interface then there is an option called MUD Output
I think this second option is the one you're seeking.
Synex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 am   

That was the fix! thanks!

(View>Pref>General>User interface)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: