Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Einder
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 am   

Clearing Script

well I know someone has probably posted this before but I don't know much about scripting and I need a script where all I have to do is change the echo's to what I need them to be to clear a zone...is this possible? and where would I begin in creating something like this?
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:19 am   

"change the echos to what I need them to be" - what do you mean? And I assume that by "clear a zone" you mean "kill everything in the zone"? Bots are banned by practically every MUD and even if they weren't, there's no such thing as a generic bot - each MUD presents its own unique problems to bot makers (probably deliberately) and those will need to be overcome to help you out.

Having said that there are a number of threads about bot building on the forums. If it's simple concepts you're looking for, those are the places to go. There's a Search Forums options under the Site menu at the top of every page.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Einder
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:22 am   

ty...and I know bots are banned...not planning on doing nothing...just wanted something to allow me to have a broader focus then just killing everything I can
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: