Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Itenin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:06 am   

Invalid e-mail

Today I registered zmud using version 7.13a through the program itself. After checking for upgrades, I immediately installed 7.21. Upon launch zmud went to trial mode as anticipated, but when I press the upgrade button the following error appears in red text "Invalid e-mail address in customer database.". I then tried to use my name and order id in the name and license key spaces respectively after prompted from pressing the enter license key button. I'm then told I'm using an old registration code and am prompted to either use the upgrade button or the Zugg Software Store to register. Both of these methods will NOT work due somehow to an invalid e-mail address.

I'm not really sure how I could have an invalid e-mail address because after I purchased Zmud I received a confirmation email from "elicense.com" <Sales@elicense.com>. I could really use some help finding a step in the right direction. Thanks.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:27 am   

We can't help with private license issues on a public forum. You need to email this to support@zuggsoft.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: