Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:12 am   

CMUD v1.14 BETA Released

The 1.14 BETA version of CMUD has been released. Please consult the Version History for details on changes.

This version fixes many bugs, so see the version history above. There are still lots of bugs to fix, so this is just an interim weekly release. Sorry if your favorite bug didn't get fixed. But I'll be releasing new versions every week, so be sure and download the new version to stay up-to-date with changes.

PLEASE UPGRADE to this version. Bug reports from the previous version will be mostly ignored, because they might be fixed in this version. This is part of the responsibility you have as a beta tester. If you can't be bothered to keep your beta version up-to-date, then please just wait till the public version is released.

To ensure that everyone knows that you are using the latest version, please put the version number at the beginning of your form post, like this: [1.14] Problem...

Also, when using the Send crash dump system within CMUD, be sure to fill in the Comments section to describe what you were doing when you got the crash. The crashes are getting more and more obscure and harder to track down, and I'm receiving a lot of crash dumps with no information that I am forced to ignore. Please enter these comments when reporting a bug or you are just wasting your time and mine.

Remember to start a new Forum Topic for each new bug report, and to be as specific as you can when reporting bugs. The bugs are starting to get more and more obscure, which makes reproducing them harder and harder.

I hope everyone likes the new 1.14 version!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: