Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Hazram
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:57 am   

Rename tabs

Right clicking a tab in a multiple-character session shows "Rename ..." in the lsit box, but clicking on this choice does nothing. How do you rename tabs?
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 pm   

Clicking rename opens up a "Enter the caption of this window" popup for me... Maybe it's getting hidden behind one of your other windows? Make sure you don't have a floating, always-on-top window in the center of your screen. That's all I can think to suggest.
Hazram
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 pm   

I can rename windows, but not tabs. It's not a visibility issue. No one else has this problem?

Just to be clear, open a session, then open another session from the file menu. Now right click on one of the two session tabs and try to rename it.
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 pm   

Can you post a picture?

All I can see as far as tabs are concerned is the name of the windows stacked horizontally beneath the main toolbar and I get exactly the same popup as Daern does after choosing "Rename ...".
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:28 pm   

I edited the xml to change the tab names. In the xml, one had a blank caption, while one had a caption that listed the windows which were part of the tab. The second tab created had the blank caption in the xml, and actually listed on the tab the windows from the FIRST tab. Seems like bugs/corrupted settings to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: