Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
geniusclown
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 pm   

Package Editor focus problems

I have a problem with the Package Editor tree view shifting to the currently selected setting whenever a script changes a setting. I already turned off [Package Editor>View>Auto Update], thinking this would fix the problem, but it doesn't.

The specific event in question: script is running, collecting and processing information from the MUD. I'm hunting down a setting to change, opening and closing classes in the tree view. If I open a class full of settings, forcing the previously selected setting to scroll off the bottom of the window, and something happens in the MUD, the window scrolls down so that the selected setting is visible. But I'm done with that setting and looking for another that I can't find, because when I scroll up to it, before I can select it, it scrolls back off the screen. If I'm in combat, constantly processing, I have to select a setting at the top of the list, scroll a page up, select a setting at the top, scroll another page... this is very cumbersome when dealing with complex scripts with a ton of settings during lots of activity, such as tweaking my combat script.

I'm looking for any suggestions for solution or workaround.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: