Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
atroces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm   

Gauges flickering

CMUD 2.37

It appears the majority of my gauges flicker when enabling/disabling a non-related class.

For example, if I have gauges in my root, and have a class called 'test' in my root as well, independent of the gauges. (It doesn't matter what class the gauges are stored in)

when I

#T+ test
or
#T- test

my gauges flicker.

My gauges are fairly simple, though the captions contain @variables, as well as the value/max. Those variables are ALSO independent of the class folder(s) that are being enabled/disabled.

This occurred in the lastest version of ZMUD as well. I can not for the life of me figure out why they flicker when the variables that define the attributes of the gauges are not being modified in any manner. Any ideas?
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm   

This is a known issue in the v2 series of CMUD and has been fixed in the v3 series of CMUD which has just been released to public, there will be a cost involved to upgrade but log in to the Zuggsoft Store and add the product to see if you are eligible to get a discount.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: