Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Opoponax
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:59 pm   

CMUD 2.37 ANSI trigger question

I've got a paragraph that comes in anywhere from one to four colors. I'm trying to capture the first color which is always there. That one, and only that one. I've currently got a regex ansi trigger that is capturing, but it unfortunately captures the whole paragraph. I've noticed that no matter how wide I make my screen, cMUD is putting an ending and beginning ansi code, rather then just when the colors actually change. I know it's cMUD because it moves with window sizing, independent of screenwidth settings coming in. This makes it hard to just use the ending [0m code for the end.

Any ideas for triggers? Also, is the ansi code end/begin at line breaks a bug, or a feature? Just wondering in case I make some long, drawn out workaround, only to have it changed in a month or two.
bbs108
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 am   

not the same as above.

when I import triggers from zmud to cmud

all the ansi trigger don't work any more.
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm   

If it is a different question, it should be put in a separate thread.

The first thing to check when an ansi trigger doesn't work is whether the ANSI Trigger checkbox is actually marked. Go to the Package Editor and check each one.

The second thing to check is whether the trigger actually matches what the mud is sending. Since you are importing from zmud, and I assume it worked under zmud, this is probably not the problem, but it's worth checking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: