Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
chris-74269
Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:16 pm   

cmud mapper isn't responsive

My map has recently become completely unresponsive to cmud. I can't use #tele, and even when trying to reconfigure the mapper the command sent by the wizard isn't sent to my mud window. Any ideas on what could be causing this? I have tried manually reconfiguring it and using #TAG to override the mapper, but there seems to be no connection between the mud session and the mapper.

I found the issue, for some reason there was a hidden session window that the mapper was associating itself with
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:08 am   

First you can try compacting you map. Then make sure you don't have any errant scripts that run off on a tangent.

Also check to see if you have this problem with a new map or only with the map you use with your MUD. Running with the Package Editor open tends to slow down processing so that might be what you mean.

If none of these help please describe in greater detail the problem and what you mean by unresponsive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: