Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
nkei0
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:26 pm   

additem/pick/?

Alright, basically all I'm trying to do is make a recast trigger which has got me somewhat stumped. I have the pattern and most of the actual trigger down just need some assistance on the last part.
Pattern- ^(%w) says '*'$
Command- #IF %ismember(%1,@friends) {#if %ismember(%2,@requestable) {#var requestee %1;#if %ismember(%2,@lists) {need a command here if it is a list(ie it will be one word that has me cast multiple spells} {ToDo=%additem("cast '%2' %1",@ToDo);for here i need it to do the first thing in the ToDo variable and then have another command like wield that way i can make another trigger to move to the next todo item}}}

Now when I type wield the pattern it will match is
Pattern- ^Wear, wield, or hold what?$
Command- not sure how this would go, would probably have to be %delitem something I don't fully understand all of this

Also when I cast a spell I can get 1 of 3 fail messages for example:
Pattern- ^{You can't concentrate in all this noise!|You lost your concentration.}$
Command- Will have to pull down the last action I tried to perform and do it and then do the wield thing again to let me know its finished. I have to use the wield thing or something of that sort because people can make requests while i'm in the middle of recovering from a cast while different spells take different amounts of time to recover from.

anyways, this is about it, I think i've friend my brain coming up with this much so far. I am pretty sure I explained this well enough but if you have any questions feel free to hit me up at email or aim or on here doesn't matter and thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: