Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Sudzykitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:03 pm   

Driving me crazy (auto login problem)

Okay, my auto login has been working fine until last night. I created a new character and in order for me to do that, at login I have to put (n) to create a name. Ever since then if I try to login with any of my characters it puts the (n) first then I can not go any further. So, I checked all my triggers, unchecked auto login, tried looking around for just a (n) somewhere but no, can't find it. So, here I am thinking I was brilliant, and started a new character with no auto login, right? no, it just gives me the (n) at the beginning again without the character name. So, what do I do now? I am pulling out my hair here.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:20 am   

Before clicking the Connect or Offline button, click the Edit button. This brings up the Character Properties window, with something like 4 tabs. On the Character tab, I believe, is stuff for your account name, password, and other stuff. Remove everything in the name and password fields and it will be like you never did the auto-login thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: