Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
tysonc75

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:39 pm   

[BUG] Cmud v 334 Macros

windows xp sp3 home 32bit

hi im new to cmud but have been mudding for years, i use to use zmud. i recently purchased this program and everything is working fine but my macros will not work properly. If I assign a macro using the #key command the key will get assigned a command however when i press the macro (say i have score full on F5) it inputs the command 2+ times, usually 3, sometimes 4 times, but never once. This is when i am able to get the key assigned the command, most of the time it does not wok at all. In the package editor when i try to make a new macro and save the script i want to send to the mud, the macro never saves. Its as if i never wrote in the script, it always stays blank no matter how many times i write the script in. The macro will show in the left tree as if i have created something for it, but nothing ever saves to the script box. the only way to get a macro with a script saved to it is by using ie. #KEY F5 {score full} but i still get spammed.
tysonc75

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 pm   

the issue seems to have resolve itself for now
Ryder-27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 am   

This is currently happening to me too, and I can't get it to stop.

V3.34 on Windows Vista

I have many macros set up with the F keys among others. When I hit any of the keys it sends the one line command 3 times instead of just once. Any ideas on how to make this stop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: