Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Rowene
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:48 pm   

A Strange Bug with layout?

Post version 6.26a every time I connect to the mud I currently play (ROM) I keep getting the following error message after the map has been loaded, but prior to child windows being opened :

List Index Out Of Bounds (0)

In reality it means I cannot update my map or any other settings within Zmud. I can remove this problem by deleting my layout file, but it returns as soon as I try to connect in a subsequent session.

On trying to quit Zmud I get the next error message:

Control " has no parent window.

In effect I cannot close Zmud down, and have to quit out by using the windows task manager.

Regards

Rowene
AzCowboy
Adept

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:24 pm   

quote:

Post version 6.26a every time I connect to the mud I currently play (ROM) I keep getting the following error message after the map has been loaded, but prior to child windows being opened :

List Index Out Of Bounds (0)

In reality it means I cannot update my map or any other settings within Zmud. I can remove this problem by deleting my layout file, but it returns as soon as I try to connect in a subsequent session.

On trying to quit Zmud I get the next error message:

Control " has no parent window.

In effect I cannot close Zmud down, and have to quit out by using the windows task manager.

Regards

Rowene

6.26a is a beta version, and as such questions about it should be posted in the Beta forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: