Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
PhoenixFlare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:51 am   

Problems re(licensing) Zmud 6.16/6.26a in Win95

I recently was using the trial version of Zmud on this computer, until one of my 3 purchased liscenses was freed up, and the trial ran out yesterday.

When I attempted to start Zmud after the trial period had ended, to input my registration key, the following message came up, in a ZMUD.EXE box-

"Sorry, could not get a license at this time.
Please try running the program later.
23"

Is this a temporary problem with the outside server(s), or is something screwed up on my computers? I've tried uninstalling and re-installing several times now, both Zmud and eLicense, and nothing seems to change.

Thanks.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:26 am   

You need to e-mail [url="mailto:support@elicense.com"]support@elicense.com[/url] with your problem. They will send you a program that should fix this problem.

Kjata
bennymulligan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:11 am   

Here's a novel concept. Make your product work instead of passing off all of the "it's broken" queries off onto an incompetent vendor. I have been waiting since May for my 'program' to fix the problem, and your irresponsible vendor is not exactly customer friendly.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:54 am   

Here are some novel concepts for you to try and understand:
  • eLicense is a third-party program

• Zugg does not have the source code for eLicense nor can he modify it in any way

• When something goes wrong with eLicense, it is their job to solve the problem

• Sometimes stuff happens, and e-mails are not received, so keep trying

• Instead of quickly getting angered and make posts like this, why don't you try explaining your problem in a calmer way. If you had posted many times in this forum and were ignored, I would understand you being angry, but that is not the case. Your problem is with eLicense, not Zuggsoft.

• Disclaimer: I do not work for Zuggsoft nor do my thoughts represent those of Zuggsoft.

Kjata
    PhoenixFlare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 5:23 am   

Just to let it be known, I recieved the fix program in ~24 hours after emailing, it worked perfectly, and I am happy. *thanks Kjata*

Not like I have any real control here, but maybe arguing/debating on this subject should be taken to a different topic?
    Virus
    Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:35 am   

Ive also had problems where my computers have crashed (Due to linux compiles) and I have had to ask zugg to free up a liscence for me once or twice. I had no problem once I explained it to him. I personally think the zuggsoft crew is really good and reliable about getting junk done.

Richard Powell
    Mux Alias: Virus
    2796 Wizard Staff
    64.89.10.1 port 2796
    Rich@gigdev.com
    Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: