Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Genmiltiad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:45 am   

Is there a way to set the background of a window to a bitmap?

Hi... I'm using this mud client CMUD and its scripting/windows etc capabilities and it is pretty nice however I would like to set the background of the main window or other windows to bitmaps/jpg etc instead of solid colors. Is there a way to do this I am not seeing? Thank you.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:00 am   

Nope, sorry. This is something on the list to add in the future, but my experiments with it has shown that it decreases the scrolling speed of text significantly and most people are more concerned about the speed of text scrolling rather than having a prettier background.
ralgith
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 am   

You'd be right too Zugg, I don't need something pretty to look at, I need speed so I can keep from getting slaughtered when fighting things that are usually beyond the level of my character. I'm one of the best MUDDERS on the 2 MUDs I play, and on both I can take on mobs at far lower levels and power than anyone else ever has, I realize thats bragging, but in order to do it I need the best response time I can get since I have to be johnny on the spot with heals and frequently. Otherwise I die. Plain and simple. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: