Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm   

Zugg and Chiara gone for 2 weeks

Wow, how time flies! Chiara and I will be gone for the next two weeks to celebrate our 10-year wedding anniversary. We just need to get away from the office and spend some time together. I don't know how ten years have gone by so fast...must be getting old!

I apologize for not getting much programming done lately. We had some out-of-town guests the past couple of weeks, and now we are leaving for two weeks for our anniversary. When we get back in mid-Sept we have some family coming to visit, so it's also going to be a slow time. Chiara and I will be able to do email and forum support, but I won't have much programming time.

In October, I will be re-focused on getting TeSSH released to the public. Mainly that involves finishing the TeSSH web site (www.tessh.com) and getting all of the licensing stuff set up for it. I have some people still interested in TeSSH, but they are getting impatient with all of the distractions I have had with fixing mapper bugs in CMUD. So fixing more CMUD-specific bugs will wait until TeSSH is released in early October. Once TeSSH is out, then I'll go back to finishing the 3.x Public version of CMUD.

So that's my schedule for the next couple of months. Thanks for your patience and support, and we'll talk again in a couple of weeks.

Happing MUDding!

Last edited by Zugg on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
hogarius
Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm   

Congratulations on your anniversary, Zugg and Chiara!
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm   

Happy Anniversary Zugg and Chiara... get lots of aluminum and tin (although these days ten years is worth alot more).

Have a blast!!!
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm   

Thanks! Did realize it was aluminum and tin.
Quote:
Here honey, I got you this can of soda for our anniversary!

Hmm...doesn't sound very romantic.

Anyway, see you in a couple weeks.

Zugg has left the building.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm   

We are back from our vacation. It will take a few days to get caught up with email and forum posts. Thanks for your patience while we were gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: