Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
herme
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:50 pm   

[3.08] overlapping command bars when connected to two muds

As the topic says when I connect to two muds at the same time the second mud window 'snaps' to the first windows command bar, resulting in both command bars being visible. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't always get this problem, it seems to randomly decide to pop up.

Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:01 pm   

Have you unlocked the command lines of the windows at any point? This occurs because the bottom command line has become docked to the btotom of the CMUD window, whereas the top command line is still attached to the window it sends commands for. Find out which window the bottom command line relates to, and undock the window. Then attach the command line to the bottom of the window and redock the window. It should work right after that.

Alternatively, holding shift while you connect to your session offline (it's on the rclick menu) will cause your layout to be reset.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
herme
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm   

Aaah! That explains it! Sometimes I accidentally move the command bar so that's when I must have docked it to the cmud window instead of the mud window. I didn't even know that was possible. Thanks a lot for pointing that out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: