Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
tomcat025
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 pm   

Is this possible in Cmud 2.37?

What I eventually want to do is to have a few button set up down near the compass I have made. These buttons will be simple toggles.

For example, button one (state one) could toggle a class off. Of course state two would toggle it on. This much I know is doable since that is how I have my powerwalking setup.

I would like to have a class for each button. For intance, a "Drag" class. Perhaps another that is for appraising when swimming and yet another for sneaking.

There are a few things that I am unsure of.

Is it possible to have a seperate set of macro's assigned inside each class and have them only activate when that class is active?
Will these macros then override the defaults setup for my keypad directional keys when activated?

What I mean is, will the macros in the class overwrite the standard directional keypad macros perminantly or will then simply be active when the class is active and then I get the standard ones when it is not active?

~Arwin Hochhauser
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:20 pm   

Yes it should work fine, though i remember having to remove the default package when i did it

Might i suggest what i did making new macroes..

#KEY KEY2 {#IF (@move) {@move south} {south}}

then instead of needing a new set for each thing, you just update the value of @move and have the one set to do everything
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: