Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
jarda128
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:56 pm   

How cmud session is working ??

In zmud i have each character seperated for Example Ingramosh on Lost in time and Snargoth on Lost in time when i want play with ingramosh a simple click on it nad play it and have all my triggers which i need with me and each character have got own mud file.But in cmud session is named after mud name and character name is not shown.It is possible have got all triggers for one character in one file ???
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:44 pm   

CMUD actually has some great options for this, but they can get complicated quickly. To recreate things the way you had it in zMUD, just rename the Lost session icon something more descriptive - "Ingramosh" or "Ingramosh - Lost" or something. Then click New Session and enter your MUD's details, and name that session something else ("Snargoth - Lost" or something) and you'll have your two session icons with their two separate files.

If you intend to play more than one at the same time, you might find it convenient to create a session icon that opens both - open both of those sessions and arrange the windows how you want, then choose Save As Session from the file menu to create a "Sargoth and Ingramosh - Lost" session that you can use to open both. This saves you having to recreate your layout every time.

CMUD's new packages allow you to keep scripts that both characters share in the same file. If you have aliases and triggers and stuff that are identical for both characters, you might find it worth your while. Give it a search.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: